06 July 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #77

It's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps
This time it's a picture inspiration challenge


You can use the picture any way you choose, the colours, the picture, just let your imagination carry you and be creative.

Here's my DT Inspiration



To create my project I started by inking a background with Distress Oxide inks. I then heat embossed my sentiment in black before adding some black and white inky splats.  I then used the 7mm checkerboard stencil to apply white ink, I outlined some of the inked areas with a black fine liner pen.

I then added a black sketchy border and mounted my project on to some black card.

To join in with the challenge pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and link your project and you could be the winner of a fab prize from Kim aka Paperbabe.

I can't wait to see what you make.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you have used the colours from this fortnight inspiration Terri, fab background and the embossed wording makes a great statement piece. Love it!!
    Hugs for a super weekend Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.