30 May 2018

Paperbabe Stamps New Release


 It's release day for Paperbabe Stamps and we have some fabulous projects to share with you. Over the next 3 days we will be sharing projects made with the new release, each day will highlight a different from the release.

I have used the new MDF frame  which gives the impression of looking up through the rabbit hole at Alice.



I used the Alice mixed media template and Female face stamps to create my Alice Portrait. I then embellished it with two of the MDF Flourishes and the Go where your dreams take you stamp.



My outer frame was painted using acrylic paint in 3 shades of green, black and white. I used a fan brush to flick the paint towards the centre of the frame creating texture.
My base layer and Alice herself were painted using Neo colour II.



You can find all of the products used in the Paperbabe Stamps Store (New release will be in store on 2nd June) and more information and inspiration at Paperbabe Stamps Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've done with the outer frame Terri it looks very atmospheric and Alice is coloured beautifully.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.