29 April 2018

Vintage Botanicals 2 from Tattered Lace dies

It's time for a sneak peek at some samples I created for tomorrows release from Tattered Lace dies.

The collection is called Vintage botanical 2, and is a follow on to the hugely successful vintage botanical collection which was released previously.


The die's are designed to cut an image which is then folded in and then out to give dimension. The die cuts and embosses score lines where you need to fold, see the image above.

Here's my samples


In this card I have used 4 of the Petunia charisma images behind a die cut hexagon to create a floral display.


In this card I used some simple matting and layering with the Petunia as it's intended to be used.


I was really enjoying the sunshine when I created this card so decided to use some bright oranges to go with the daisies.


In this card I used the die cut slightly differently, instead of folding the outer parts in I have cut them to create 3 separate pieces that are staggered to give the impression of depth.


This was another simple card using the die cut Petunias.


Here I have created a gate fold card by adhering the daisy die cut to just one of the flaps


Just like I did with the daisies further up I cut into the die cut and staggered them.


My final card is a relatively simple one where I have used a fancy fold card and some matting and layering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.