05 January 2018

Spread your wings - Paperbabe Stamps DT project


Hey there, we have a new challenge for you (the first of 2018) over at Paperbabe Stamps.

It's a fan favourite, Anything goes!!!


I have created a simple card to help inspire you. 



I used 2 inks for the coloured areas of my card, Wild Honey Distress oxide and spiced marmalade Distress ink.

I then used Onyx black Versafine to add the detailed alphabet sentiment and the Wild honey distres oxide for the water coloured  part of the letters.

Lastly I stamped and embossed a butterfly onto acetate and then fussy cut it before adding it to the bottom of my card.

Do you want to join in with the challenge?

Pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and link up your project

As always there is a prize up for grabs.

While you are there why not say hello to our newest DT members.

1 comment:

  1. Super choice of colours Terri, I love those watercolour stamps around the edge. Such a useful alphabet.. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.