06 January 2018

Easy Die cutting techniques - Altenew Educator Certification Program

Good morning everyone, today I am sharing a clean and simple stamped and die cut card.


I created my card using Altenews Vintage teacup stamp and die set. I was inspired by the Altenew class Easy die cutting techniques. I think sometimes it's easy to get caught up in trying out the next new technique and to forget about how we can make clean simple cards using the set we have in our stash.


I stamped my tea cup and saucer onto some Solar crest card and used Altenews Artist markers to colour the image.  I added the polka dot detail using the stamp in the set along with Lavender fields ink set.


I added the steam image in grey and my sentiment in black.

I think letting the imagery speak for itself makes this card beautiful

Here's links to the products used


1 comment:

  1. You are so right about the Easy Die Cutting. Love how dimensional the tea and saucer look on paper! Well done on this class, Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.