10 January 2018

Anniversary card - Altenew Educator certification program challenge





I am so excited to be sharing this project with you, this card is my final one for the Level 1 Altenew educators certification program. After taking all 10 classes and submitting my work I was asked to make an Anniversary/love/wedding card skils things I have learnt from 3 of the classes.

Choosing which three was to use was a little tricky as I learnt so much and in a way I think my card combines elements from several classes.



I was inspired by the All about layering 1 and 2 classes and wanted to use layered floral images so choose to use the Vintage rose stamps and dies. 

I used the following colours for my flowers; Blush, Peach perfect, Rouge and Caramel toffee.


I loved the Easy die cutting class and some of the things I learnt, so my leaves were die cut from vellum and then heated embossed using Golden Peach embossing powder.


In the Clean and Simple Boutique cards class I learnt about the use of white space and adding foiling or metallic elements to projects, adding embossing powder to the leaves creates a metallic effect, the shine is stunning yet subtle.

I have had a blast and learnt so much form some very talented designers/tutors.

I hope this card gets me a pass and I can progress on to level 2.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have liked this project.

Terri




4 comments:

  1. Love the elements that you incorporated in this beauty! The layered stamping and embossing on vellum are complimentary to the overall design! AWESOME entry for your final Level 1 class work! You have proved to be a diligent and talented card-maker, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia, I have really enjoyed learning new skills and look forward to progressing to level 2.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.