12 October 2017

BOOM "It's your birthday"


Today I am sharing a card I made using the Superheros stamp set from For the love of stamp by Hunkydory.


I decided to make a black and white retro looking birthday card to add to my stash, I find it can be hard to create cards for men and teenagers but with these stamps it's so much fun.



I added two layers of silhouette buildings, one on foam pads to add dimension, the building were heat embossed using WOW embossing powder to add a strong glossy finish.

I stamped and heat embossed the male and female superheros in the centre of the card to give the impression that they have come together to celebrate the birthday.


Now a superhero card wouldn't be complete without a BOOM! and BAM! stamped somewhere. I added the stamped panel on to a black card centring it and leaving a small black border at the vertical edges.

I hope you like the card as much as I do.
Terri x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri this is a stunning card those stamps are wonderful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.