25 August 2017

Paperbabe Challenge #55 - Design team inspiration.

It's Friday, Yay

We have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamp blog today
this time it's a layout inspiration.


You can join in with the challenge by visiting 

Onto my Design team inspiration
I chose to rotate the layout in my card below



Rather than use a circle I opted for one of Kim's Bottle substrates and added a butterfly emerging from it.



I used one of the new sentiment stamps that have been added to the store, I love the sentiment and typeface.


I added sparkle to the bottle over the chalk paint and it gives such a nice effect.

I hope you will join in with the challenge, remember there is always a prize up for grabs!

The items I used to create my card are listed below along with a link to the Paperbabe Etsy store;


You can buy the stamps,stencil and mdf here;


Thank you for stopping by today, have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.