03 July 2017

A soft and subtle card using Golden Peach embossing powder from Altenew

Good Morning Crafters, It's Monday and I have a very quiet week ahead so I have the chance to get some crafting and blogging done in advance.

I have recently decided to start a planner, something I've never done before!  I am going tobe using Altenew products and sharing my journey with you here but also on a new Instagram account; https://www.instagram.com/altenew_planner_girl/  search @altenew_planner_girl and follw my progress.

Well enough about that let jump right into a new project.

Altenew layered medallion card by Terri Koszler www.terrikoszler.blogspot.com



I made this card yesterday using lot's of my Altenew stash.

Stencils

Stamps

Embossing powder

Inks



I started by using layered medallion a and applying rose quartz and sand dunes ink, I then added the b stencil and applied mountain mist ink.


I cut some peach vellum and heat embossed my sentiments from the 2 stamp sets linked above.  I love this embossing powder as it is so fine it melts quickly not buckling your card/paper.  It also has a stunning metallic sheen.



I decided to add some peach sequins and Nuvo drops to embellish.

I love how soft and subtle this card looks, it's so dreamy.....


Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, beautiful colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Fab colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri
    Love your technique and it's a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.