21 June 2017

Wonderful in White Launch from Tattered Lace

Todays post is a rather exciting one, I am revealing my samples for Tattered Lace's World Launch Blockbuster which will be on Create and Craft TV tonight at 7pm

I had 3 of the new dies to work with, so why don't we take a look at what I made.


How adorable are these Robins, I love the way their little beaks are open as if they are singing a Christmas carol.


I decided to try a pastel and more frosty look for this card, Each Robin has a stocking matching the patch on it tummy.


This card has less of a traditional feel as I coloured the Robins black and red, they look a little folky.

All of the above cards used the Festive-robins die


Next up something very traditional


I used the holly and flora to create this lovely card, The tartan paper, Gold sentiment and glittered petals give a luxurious feel. I cut 4 sets of the flora and layered them into the corners to give more dimension to the card. I stitched the centres of the flowers with gold metallic thread to add a little extra sparkle.



I had a large Bauble chipboard in my stash which I covered with Tartan paper, I added a gold MDF sentiment and used the flora and holly dies to embellish.  This time I added stamens into the centre of the flowers and coloured the Holly berries gold.




I cut some foam board into a wreath shape using a craft knife and wrapped it in burlap to create my foundation which I then added flowers and holly to. All of the berries were coloured gold and I added buttons to the flower centres for a hand made look. Lastly I placed a brown satin ribbon at the top of the wreath to finish it off.

The 3 projects above all used the Flora-die and the Holly-dies.

I had so much fun making these projects even thought it's still June.

You can watch the launch show on Create and Craft TV

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.