01 June 2017

Unicorn Magic - Tattered Lace DT Samples

Evening all, I am so excited about the cards I am sharing today.

Tattered Lace have a huge release happening tomorrow on Create and Craft TV and I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the dies to create samples with.

One word.....

UNICORN!!!!!

So on-trend and love by all.


My first sample is a exploding box filled with magic.




I love this card, rainbows and unicorns....a super combination. I added some glitter glue to the clouds for some extra sparkle.




This was a fun card even though I stuck the waste on my card instead of the panel I wanted to use.....lol  I was so impressed that I had sequins in colours to match the Unicorn. 



I used my electronic die cutting system to cut some clouds, I layered circles on top of each other and then welded them to create the cloud shape. 



And another rainbow card, why not.


All of my samples used the Tattered lace magical unicorn multibuy  My card of choice was Hunkydory's Adorable Scorable Ombre collection.  

I went down the cute girly route but you could colour them to look more mythical or grungy.

You can watch the launch tomorrow at 12pm on Create and Craft TV

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.