08 June 2017

Tattered Lace Emoji Dies - Design Team samples

Good morning Crafty friends

Today I am sharing with you some cards I made for tomorrows Tattered Lace star buy show on Create and Craft TV.

I was asked to make some samples with the new Emoji dies, it was a very quick turn around time so I didn't have much time to play with them but they are so cool that I had lots of ideas to work with.

All of my cards were made using the following dies



My first card is a pop up box card. I used my electronic die cutting machine to cut some "text talk" sayings and added them on to speech bubbles, these along with the emojis make a really fun card, perfect for a teenager.


I then decided to make a shaker card using the emojis and some other dies from my Tattered lace collection.  I love an interactive card and this one is super cool and trendy.


As soon as I knew I had emoji dies on the way I knew I had to make a card that looked like a smart phone/tablet with a funny conversation on it.  My kids love this one.



I wanted to use the dies to try and make something a little different from the other cards, something  that you wouldn't necessarily think of as an emoji card.  I thought the perfect emoji would be great for a congratulations card, it could be for a passed exam or driving test or for someone who's got a new job.



This card totally steps away from the emoji theme and is really cute, hopefully it shows another way to get more from them.

You can watch the launch show on Friday at 10am

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.