30 June 2017

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #51 - DT Inspiration

Today we have a new challenge for you on the Paperbabe Stamp Blog

This time it's a picture inspiration


As always there is a chance to bag yourself a prize from the lovely Kim Costello at Paperbabe

To join in the fun pop by the blog and link your project


I was inspired by the colours in the picture to create a rainbow coloured background using distress ink but then the quirkiness in me wanted to do something a little different so I used a polka dot stencil to add white ink and then distressed it by flicking water at the paper, giving a bleached effect.

I stamped and coloured a peony and leaves and sprayed the fibreboard word with black spray paint to finish off my card.




It's so colourfull and different and I love it.

The Products I used can be found on the Paperbabe Etsy store

I hope you'll join in with the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is delicious Terri, loving your background. Thank you for sharing.. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and background is brilliant. Andrea. X .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream is colour full I don,t like this ice cream
    Best Heating Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.