15 June 2017

Mice and Lanterns - Tattered Lace DT Samples

Keeping with the Christmas theme I am here to share some samples from Tattered Lace's Pick of the Week launch, which will be on Create and Craft TV at 12pm on Friday


I love to make something a little different and Love a 3D or home decor project at Christmas time.



Look how cute the Mice are helping to trim the tree, the tree is around 12" tall and I love how the mice are holding on to the twine and Baubles with their tails.




This card is my favourite one and I had a real hard time letting it go off to Create and Craft as I wanted to keep it myself.




This card started as a tag and then developed into a fun card which I think would be good for the little ones in your life. 




I love a bit of tartan at Christmas so decided to use the lanterns on a shaped topper with a tartan mat below, I really like the colours of this card. I layered the black lanterns onto some white card and coloured them to look as if they are illuminated.




Next up more tartan but this time with gold lanterns, an snowy acetate aperture and a poinsettia.




For this card I cut the lantern die twice and separated the snow flakes.  I wanted to make it look like the lanterns were hanging from the sky and the snow was falling around them.  I added a gold MDF word to finish the look.

I used the following dies from the new launch to make my cards



You can watch the launch on the following channels

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.