05 June 2017

Be Strong, Be Brave - Altenew Be Strong Stamp set


Today I am sharing a card I made using Altenew's Be Strong Stamp set.



I cut a panel of smooth white card to measure 4.25" x 5.5" and stamped some of the potted Cactus plants all over, making sure to stamp off the edges to give the look of a backing paper.  I then cut some masks from sticky notes to cover the cactus and stamped the Tiny Triangles over the page in Orange Creme.


I think the background looks really cool and I''m now ready to water-colour the Cactus. 



To colour the Cactus I used Altenew Crisp Inks with a water brush, the flowers on top are coloured using a oink fine liner.



I Stamped my sentiment on to black card using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in White.


I placed the sentiment on to foam pads and laid some black thread under it for some added dimension.  I also cut the inner end of the sentiment strip at an angle for added effect.


I mounted the stamped panel on to a black card blank which makes the colours pop.

I love this card and the message is really poignant at the moment.


4 comments:

  1. Came to your blog via F/B. I'm so glad I did. Really great card. I'm off to have a wander around your blog now for inspiration as I have Ustinov got all my crafty goodies out and my mind gone lol. X.Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should read " I'm off to have a wander around your blog now for inspiration as I have JUST got all my crafty goodies out and my mind gone lol. 😊X.Andrea

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.