12 April 2017

Tattered Lace Engaging Elements Launch - Design Team Samples

I am really excited to be sharing some cards I made for the up coming launch from Tattered Lace. 

Engaging Elements is launching on Create and Craft TV Thursday evening at 7pm.

I had the pleasure of working with several of the dies and CD Rom and am happy to share my cards with you.


I made a wreath from the floral elements and added some Bees and Butterflies. I used elements of the diamond frame to create the border.

Items Used - 



I used the diamond frame set and the floral elements to create this cute card.

Items used - 


Similar to the card above I used the diamond frame set and the floral elements but this time I used the smaller diamond to create an aperture.

Items used - 


This time I used the square frame set along with the floral elements and a little Bee.

Items used - 



I decided to make an easel shaker card filled with seed beads for my final card

Items used - 

You can watch the shows on 
Create and Craft TV Sky 647, Freeview 23, Virgin 748, Freesat 813
Apple TV  Amazon Fire and online at Create and Craft TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.