25 October 2016

Beautiful Daisies - Altenew

A real quick post today as I'm on a role with cleaning but couldn't resist sharing this card.



I spent yeterday clearing up my craft space and sorting out my WIPs (work in progress) and scrap box and the result is this cute card.

I has stamped the Daisies a while ago but hadn't got round to using them and I had a few scraps of Vellum, kraft card and twine.

I cut the "Happy" from Kraft card and stamped it with Altenews halftone happy set. The daisies are also from Altenew. I used various adhesives from Stix2 to bring it all together.

I hope you're enjoying half term if you are in the UK. If you stop by tomorrow I will have another scrap busting card to share.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.