24 August 2016

I hope your day is Happy and Magical

Hey, how are you today? I have a lovely card to share with you....




I created my card using Altenews Halftone hello which I purchased from Seven Hills Crafts, I have both the stamp set and the die.  For the background I used Lindys "Drop Dead Diva" Magicals which can be purchased from Create and Craft TV.

I spritzed a piece of water colour card with water and used the tip of a pallet knife to drop small amounts of the magicals on to the card. When the powder hits the water they flow and the colour goes "pop" - A little goes a long way.

I stamped the "happy" on to some white card using Verafine Onyx black and die cut it, I also die cut 3 more of the happy sentiment without stamping first. I then glued them together to make a laminated chipboard sentiment which adds some depth to the card.


I then added the "hope your day is" straight to the background. All that was left was to pop it all on to a 5x7 card blank using some strong glue.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with another creation Terri x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.