25 July 2016

Fresh Freesia - Altenew

Monday already, how did that happen.

It's the first day of the Summer holidays today and I am feeling happy, positive and all set for six weeks of fun with my  girls.

I wanted to share a card with you which I made last week using Altenew's Fresh Freesia stamp set 


I  stamped the flowers and used Altenew's Crisp inks to water colour the petals and stem. I cut the card topper in a curve to add extra shape and dimension. The natural twine and sequins add a little elegance to the design.


I added a simple beige stripe paper and softened the edges of the white card with distress ink.

I love freesias and I especially love how beautiful this card turned out.

I'll be back later in the week with more crafty creations T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.