13 April 2016

Paper Paper everywhere

Things are a little hectic here at the moment as I prepare for my first BIG craft show, there is litterally paper and products everywhere and to top it off it's my daughters birthday on Saturday and I still have a cake to make............

I thought I'd share a few pictures of some of the things I have made so far, while I sit down for 5 and put my feet up.


This rose wreath took about 2 hours to make


The cone wreath took about an hour


My little tea light jars are so cute, I used the new Vintage paper pad from Craftwork Cards



This bookfold is a Debbi Moore design, I am debating on decorating with flowers and a ribbon


Lastly for now another wreath made from rolled book pages

I did say there was paper everywhere.

I best get back to it and maybe feeding the kids would be a good idea too, I'll be back on later this week with 2 Design team projects

Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.