01 March 2016

Crafting with Serenity

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've been busy decorating and crafting had to take a back seat but I'm back and have so many things to share that I am going to have to spread them over several blog posts.


I purchased the Serenity kit from Craftwork Cards a while back and have been waiting for spare time to craft, here's what I've been making.


First up is a simple yet elegant card, I love how understated it is.


Next up is a card that I made with left over pieces of paper, I love to make banners/pennants with scraps.


This card has a frame from the Butterfly kisses kit but everything else is from the Serenity kit. I love the blue and a slight touch of beige/brown together.



I sat looking at this piece of paper for a while wondering what to make and had a bit of a brainwave


I cut a 4inch strip of and then cut it into 8 2x2" squares perfect for a paper folded flower, I then cut into the chevrons creating 3 strips and removing some of the little triangle bits that can be used as photo corners



This is the card that uses the 8 square, I will put together a tutorial on how to make the flower soon, I promise



This card uses 2 of the chevron strips


The last card makes use of the final piece of chevron paper


I love these cards and will be adding them to my ever growing card collection, I hope you'll stop by again soon T x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.