10 December 2015

Christmas card making

It's Christmas time

I thought I'd share with you some Christmas cards I made at the weekend using Craftwork Cards Products.


This cute little card was made using a technique taught by Julie Hickey - CWC demonstrator.


This is a simple card with a cut away window and the sentiment added inside


Another of Julie Hickeys techniques, I love this card, it will have to be hand delivered as it's to big to go into an envelope


I love the simple look of this card but think it's needing a sentiment


I'm not sure if you can tell but there is glitter on all of the dots, it took a while to cut the sign post using my scalpel but it was worth it


This card has a little flap with a hidden message underneath


A cute little bird and a touch of glitter


The holly berries on this card have an epoxy glaze on them and they look raised 


This card has glitter, foil and epoxy on it yet it doesn't look to over the top


This card was made by both me and my daughter Katie, I love the icy lilac and blue


This final card brings together 3 different kits, the Colour with Candi kit, the tartan paper kit and also the festive calk board kit. I cut a section out of the topper to allow the tartan paper to pop through.



I hope you like the cards I've shared today, it was just a quick post as there is lots going on behind the scenes. that I will be sharing with you in the next 2 weeks but until then Mums the word! Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.