30 December 2015

Announcement time

Hi Guys In my last post I mentioned that I would be back today with an announcement and here it is;


I have got myself a place on the Robins Nest Design Team, it's a six month placement and I will be posting project on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month, starting on  Friday 1st January 2016, what a super way to start the new year.

If you have not visited their blog or web shop before please take a moment to pop by, I have linked the details below.

Robins Nest shop

Robins Nest blog

I am super excited and cant wait to get creating and sharing my projects, on my scheduled days I will post a teaser here and link to the full post with tutorial which will be on their blog.

Well that's all from me for now but I will be back very soon with some lovely projects Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.