26 July 2015

Craftworks cards christmas

Colour with Candi Christmas 


I've been busy playing with the colour with Candi Christmas pad from Craftwork cards, I have to say at first I wasn't sure I'd like it as my colouring skills aren't that good but after completing my first card I was hooked.


For this card I used a dark grey promarker and some black glitter glue for the foliage and some gold candi to set it off. I added a foiled topper which I inked with a black ink pad.


For this card I used a range of promakers and glitter glue, along with a foiled topper.


I think this is one of my favorite cards, The card blank is from the christmas special on C&C, the sentiment is from the match box pop up kit and I added a organza bow and some iridescent glitter glue.


This card uses a bow form the chalkboard kit, a stamp from the christmas stamps and a plain white card.


I love the combination of icey blue and dark grey along with a chalkboard topper.


The next 2 cards use a light grey and lilac combination, again with a chalkboard topper





Finally this card uses a dove from the match box pop up kit along with a good helping of clear glitter glue.


I hope this gives you some inspiration when making your christmas cards. T x

#craft #cwc #craftworkcards #christmascard #homeiswherethecraftis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.